Slow rebound effect
1.Elasticity is too large, anti-noise Earplug oppression of the external auditory meatus skin can cause ear swelling, earache and other discomfort; flexibility is too small, can not be in close contact with the external auditory canal, noise reduction. Therefore, we must observe the earbuds rebound speed, rebound time is longer the better quality.
Softness directly affects the degree of comfort worn by the earplugs
3. surface texture
Some earplugs feel sticky, worn on the ear will stick to the ear canal skin, should try to avoid buying. The best way to identify the two earplugs is to stick together and then firmly separated to see the time they separated, the sooner the better.
- Anti-noise Earplugs
- Earplugs Classification
- Earplugs By Shape Classification
- Earplugs By Function Classification
- How To Use Earplugs
- Long-term Use Of Earplugs Attention...
- Sleep Earplugs
- Wired Dynamic Earplugs
- How To Prevent The Harm Of Noise Sc...
- What Is The Earplugs
- About The Validity Of The Current E...
- Good Quality PU Foam Bullet-Shaped ...
- Welcome To Visit Our Booth At Dubai...
- How To Use PU Foam Earplugs
- TPR Soundproof Safety Ear Plugs wit...
- Wholesale Bell Shape PU Foam Earplu...
- PU Foam Soundproof Ear Plug
- 25dB Soundproof Air Tube Headset Ea...
- Hearing Protection Information